Candy Kittens Competition Terms and Conditions
CANDY KITTENS BETTER SHARED COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Monday 21st October 2019
How to enter:
- The Promoter is Candy Kittens, whose registered office is at Argon House, Argon Mews, Fulham, London SW6 1BJ. The Vendor is WeSki, whose registered office is at Devonshire House, 1 Devonshire St, London W1W 5DR.
- The competition is open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over and is not open to Candy Kittens Employees.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and full details of how to enter are at: https://candykittens.co.uk/pages/bettershared
Entry Dates and Competition Rules:
- Closing date for entries is 31st of January 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: When a purchase is made online via the Candy Kittens website, one entry to the competition is submitted per purchase. Multiple entries (five) will then be submitted if the entrant shares their unique referral code and the person(s) referred successfully make a purchase via the Candy Kittens website. When a purchase is made in store, one entry to the competition is submitted per purchase when the receipt showing the purchase is successfully uploaded by the entrant and validated by Candy Kittens.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the competition or these terms and conditions where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- 1st Prize: The Big Trip - a ski holiday for up to six (6) people up to the value of £6000.00 that is booked solely through the Vendor’s platform (www.weski.co.uk) and the trip must be booked to fall between 9th-22nd March 2020. The prize must be booked with WeSki before February the 14th. Ski gear will not be provided but WeSki offer at least 10% off their preferred partners Ski Gear.
- 2nd Prize: The Trip - a ski holiday for up to two (2) people up to the value of £1500.00 that is booked solely through the Vendor’s platform (www.weski.co.uk) for the 19/20 Winter season. The 19/20 Winter Season includes the months between December 2019-April 2020. The prize must be booked with WeSki before February 14th. Ski gear will not be provided but WeSki offer at least 10% off all preferred partners Ski Gear.
- 3rd Prize: A bundle of Candy Kittens and a family package Ski Lesson (2 adults and 2 juniors) at Hemel Hempstead ‘The Snow Centre’. The winner must bring gloves and warm clothing. All other clothing, skis, and protective clothing will be provided by The Indoor Snow Centre.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, WeSki and Candy Kittens reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Tickets for flights and accommodation booking are to be issued to the winner and five additional guests’ names only.
- Once flight and transfer tickets are issued, and accommodation is booked, no changes are permitted.
- Once lessons are booked with The Indoor Ski Centre, the winner is unable to alter the booking.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Candy Kittens, The Indoor Snow Centre and WeSki and not to any other party.
- Candy Kittens and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter is not liable for any cancellations made by WeSki or Hemel Hempstead’s The Snow Centre.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, injury, theft, damage or death during The Snow Centre Ski Lessons.
- The Promoter is not liable for any missed flight departures, flight cancellations, flight delays, cancellations due to natural disaster or disruption caused by events out of our control (e.g drones, air strikes, political disruption).
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the prize draw into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
- By entering the WeSki competition, you are agreeing to receive promotional emails from the competition third party ‘WeSki’. Alternatively, you can contact We Ski directly on email@example.com for further information and request to be removed from any email marketing list. Unsubscribing from email marketing does not affect your entry into the competition. You can opt-out of these at the bottom of any We Ski email by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ or contacting We Ski directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering this competition, you are also accepting the Terms and Conditions that WeSki declare which can be found here.