THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED. WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED VIA EMAIL BY 04.12.20.
Oh hey there! So you found us in Co-op and fancy your chances at winning a luxury two nights’ staycation for two people? We don’t blame you. All you need to do to win this epic prize is pop your details into the form below, upload your Co-op receipt showing your Candy Kittens purchase, and press enter!
The important bit is that winners will be randomly selected and announced between 1st and 4th December, so look out for an email from us then because it might just contain an early Christmas present (and don’t forget to check that pesky spam folder...) Also, coz ya know nothing in life is free... purchase is necessary, and it’s got to be from Co-op between 21.10.20 and 30.11.20. If you fancy reading all the other long boring bits too, they’re below the form...
Need help finding your closest CO-OP that stocks Candy Kittens? Just click here to find a full list.
Prize is Red Letter Days voucher for 2 night gourmet UK break for 2 people. Three prizes to give away. Purchase necessary; any Candy Kittens product from Co-op. Open to UK residents (ex ROI and Northern Ireland) aged 18+. Winners chosen at random. Closes 30/11/2020.
- The Promoter: Candy Kittens Ltd (company no. 08006749) whose registered office is at 7 Lyric Square, Hammersmith, London W6 0ED.
- Eligibility: The Competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland, and excluding the Republic of Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise professionally connected with the organisation and this Competition.
- Promotional Period: The Competition will run from 21.10.2020 to 23:59 on 30.11.2020. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 30.11.2020 to be valid and no liability will be accepted for late entries.
- Entry Requirements: Entry requires the purchase of any Candy Kittens product from a Co-op store and the corresponding Co-op receipt. Purchases must be made between 21.10.2020 and 30.11.2020 to be eligible. Please retain the original receipt as it may be required for verification in the event of a win - photocopies will not be accepted. Please note that purchases from any other retailer will not qualify for Competition entry.
- To Enter:
- Purchase a Candy Kittens product from Co-op
- Scan the QR code found on promotional in-store display units using your smartphone’s camera to access the Competition page, or directly visit the Competition page at www.candykittens.co.uk/co-opwin
- Enter your full name and email address and upload a full image of your Co-op store receipt clearly showing your Candy Kittens purchase. Please note that altered, blurry, distorted or for whatever reason illegible receipts, or receipts that do not clearly show the date of purchase, will not be accepted.
- Multiple entries allowed per person, but each entry requires a separate purchase and a separate receipt.
- By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for late entries and entries not received for whatever technical or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entrants who do not give correct details may be disqualified, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- In the event of an email address being changed, the Promoter is unable to transfer an existing entry to a new email address.
- Prizes: There are 3 Prizes to be won, each consisting of a Red Letter Days Voucher for a ‘Two Night Gourmet Breaks Gift Box’ worth £199.99. The voucher is for 2 people to enjoy 2 nights’ accommodation from a choice of over 310 locations across the UK and Europe, with an evening meal on one evening and breakfast on both mornings. Prizes are subject to Red Letter Days’ own validity and Terms and Conditions; visit redletterdays.co.uk/terms for more details.
- Prize Redemption: Winners can choose to receive their Prize either as an e-voucher or in its own premium gift box. If the Winner chooses via email, the e-voucher will be sent to the email address provided by the Winner when they entered the Competition. If the Winner chooses via gift box, the gift box will be posted to the Winner’s address provided by the Winner when notified in accordance with Clause 16.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternatives are available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for the email address against which the winning entry was registered. In the event for any reason the Winners choose not to take the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter in accordance with Clause 16, then the Prize will be forfeited, and no alternative will be offered, unless otherwise agreed. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Prize, at its sole discretion, of equal or higher value without giving notice.
- No additional, further or other costs or expenses, including but not limited to travel expenses, shall be included in the Prize as set out in Clause 10, unless expressly stated.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
- Selection Process: 3 Winners will be selected via a randomised computer process from all valid entries on 01.12.2020.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be emailed by 04.12.2020 via the email address used to submit their entry informing them that they have won a Prize and asking them to respond to confirm their chosen Prize delivery route and address (email or postal), in accordance with Clause 11. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact a Winner within 7 days from 04.12.2020, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner from all remaining valid entries, with the originally selected Winner forfeiting their right to the Prize. The process will repeat until an eligible Winner is able to claim the Prize. It is the sole responsibility of entrants to check spam/junk folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
- Please allow up to 14 days for the delivery of your Prize from the date of Winner confirmation.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable in the event that a Winner fails to receive their Prize as a result of having provided an incorrect address (email or postal) to which it is sent, the Winner deletes the email containing the e-voucher prior to use or does not redeem the voucher prior to it expiring.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any person whose email address is used to enter without the owner’s permission. The owner of the email address is accepted as the entrant and should their email address be selected as a Winner, they will be the sole claimant of the Prize.
- Maximum of one Prize per person.
- Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants must enter the Competition using their legal name. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any Prize they may have won. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of all Winners. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied the entrant has met all qualifying criteria as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of a Winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver's license and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a Prize Winner cannot provide the requested proof within 7 days of a request being sent, which is reasonably acceptable to the Promoter, the Promoter may withdraw the Prize. If a Prize is withdrawn for this reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select a reserve Winner in the same manner as described in Clause 15.
- Bulk entries, entries submitted via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by any means will not be accepted. Entries received by any other means (e.g. post) will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Competition in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Competition, will be disqualified immediately and any Prize awarded will be void.
- Where a Winner has been found to be in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the Competition and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions and has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means, the Promoter may nevertheless still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to the Promoter of any Prize even where a Prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or Prize Winner in question.
- A list of winning names and address details (email and/or postal) will be retained for 30 days after the conclusion of the Competition to allow the Promoter to arrange for delivery of Prizes and to deal with any queries from Winners. Any Winner can request for their details to be deleted before the expiry of this period by emailing email@example.com, although the Promoter cannot be held responsible if such request means that it is unable to complete delivery of that Winner’s Prize or assist them following deletion of their details.
- Except where a Winner has requested the Promoter not to share their details, Winners’ details (abbreviated names) will be available for a period of 30 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity including (without limitation) publication of the name of a Winner via social media, with no further compensation, but only if they have not requested for their details not to be shared and only during the 30-day period referenced in Clause 22.6 when Winners’ details will be held.
- Any personal details provided by unsuccessful entrants when participating in the Competition will be used for administrative purposes only and will be deleted once all Prizes have been distributed to Winners.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Red Letter Days. You are providing your information to Candy Kittens only and not to any other party.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Prize provided. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes and shall not have any liability to any entrant or Prize Winner in connection with or arising out of this Promotion howsoever caused for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), costs, expenses, forfeited Prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph shall also apply in respect of any Prize provided by a third-party provider.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Competition or the awarding of Prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual and to terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Competition shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- This Competition and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.