Say Hey To: Sadie's week of work experience
Upon arriving at Candy Kittens I was really excited about exploring the different areas of work in that business. I didn’t really know what to expect but my experience was far from what I had imagined. On my first day, I was introduced to each sector by a series of casual meetings (where everyone was so nice and welcoming) and straight away got stuck in the financial department. I was generally helping out and checking over data. They introduced me to new software that was really interesting and fun to use as well. After that, I moved over to the marketing side of things. This was probably the most fun but challenging tasks I did as I had to create puns for the different sweets. Here are some of my favourites: Eton Mess:
- If you like it then you should've put a meringue on it
- If it's not Eton now it will be soon
- Peach better have my money
- Peach don't kill my vibe
- Do not stop when walking in the middle of a street.
- Don't wear a jumper on the tube.
- Once one person steps across the road the rest will follow.